Receive images up to 4Kp30 via HDMI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 1500ft (457m) with no image delay (>0.001sec).Output: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 2x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Receive Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range in order to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
Send Signal up to 6 Receivers
Link up to 6 RX receivers to any 1 TX transmitter to enable multiple points of viewing.
Lightweight Body with Versatile Mounting
RX Mounting: M3 / 3/8-20 / 3/8×16
Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Receive signal from any Bolt 4K series TX device for expanding workflow requirements.
Transmit metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
Set includes the following:
- 1 x Bolt 4K LT RX 750 V-Mount
- 2 x Bolt 4K RX Battery Cover
- 1 x Ultra Thin HDMI Male Type A (Full) to HDMI Male Type A (Full) Cable – 18in
- 1 x 2pin Connector to PowerTap Cable (P-Tap/D-Tap) – 18in
- 1 x Micro-USB (5pin) to USB Cable (Firmware Cable) – 36in
- 1 x 3G-SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable – 10in
- 1 x 18 Watt AC Adapter Cable (2-Pin Connector) – 6ft
- 5 x TX/RX Antenna (2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz, Small)